Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1 (discussion and group activities)
- Format: PowerPoint
- Identify natural resources on farms that may be used to produce renewable Energy (RE).
- Compare and contrast methods of energy storage and distribution and choose which ones are most applicable for certain situations.
- Interpret the PURPA legislation and its significance for on-farm RE production
- Define standard electrical terms and explain basic electrical concepts.
- Summarize current renewable energy production on U.S. farms.
- Renewable energy on farms
- Energy storage and distribution
- PURPA legislation
- Basic electricity
- Current trends in agriculture
[su_button url="/wp-content/uploads/5Syllabus_RenewableEnergy.docx" target="blank" background="#1b5d23"]Click Here For Syllabus[/su_button]
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.