Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1
- Format: PowerPoint
- Comprehend the importance of energy conservation in agriculture, sale sickness in respect to natural resource consumption, ask profitability, food prices and improved processes/productivity.
- Explain the economic and environmental benefits of conservation in agriculture.
- Diagram the Energy Pyramid and explain concepts of efficiency as a means of maximizing energy units through advanced technologies and practices.
- Identify components of efficient infrastructure and power delivery.
- Access and use assessment tools to identify elements of Ag operations in need of efficiency upgrades.
- Energy Conservation in Agriculture
- Lighting Efficiency
- Efficient Equipment
- Efficient Tillage Practices
- Crop Drying and Irrigation Efficiency Methods
- Key Components of Efficiency
- Building Efficiency
- 3 Phase Power
[su_button url="/wp-content/uploads/3Syllabus_EnergyEfficiencyP1.docx" target="blank" background="#1b5d23"]Click Here For Syllabus[/su_button]
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.