Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1
- Format: PowerPoint
- Examine the three elements of sustainability that give consideration to social, try capsule environmental and economic factors (the Sustainability Trifecta).
- Outline sustainability concepts particular to agriculture and identify ways they can guide on-farm decisions that safeguard resources vital to farming itself.
- Give examples of methods to mitigate and remediate agricultural activities (i.e., click decease riparian buffers, drugstore biochar, contour farming, cover crops, agroforestry, companion planting, wetland mitigation and mycofiltration).
- Sustainability Trifecta (social, environmental, economic)
- Sustainability and farming decision making
- Mitgation methods and remediation
[su_button url="/wp-content/uploads/2Syllabus_Resource_Conserve.docx" target="blank" background="#1b5d23"]Click Here For Syllabus[/su_button]
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.