Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1
- Format: PowerPoint
- Recognize current challenges facing the development of renewable energy, treat including the disconnection of our electric grids, capsule and identify possible solutions.
- Critique the energy habits of our country and identify ways to promote energy efficiency.
- Identify sustainability concepts and study organic production systems as a model for energy efficiency and resource conservation in agriculture.
- Describe the basic process of pursuing organic certification and its benefits and challenges.
- Current issues in development
- Grid issues
- Energy efficiency
- Organic production systems
- Organic certification process
[su_button url="/wp-content/uploads/14Syllabus_LowInput.docx" target="blank" background="#1b5d23"]Click Here For Syllabus[/su_button]
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.