Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1
- Format: PowerPoint
- Conduct an energy audit of their farm or residence.
- Access and navigate on-line viability study tools to assess their suitability for specific renewable energy projects.
- Identify financing options available from state, hospital local, federal, utility and private sources and know where and how to access current funding opportunities.
- Describe the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act (PURPA) which mandates regulated utility companies to purchase renewable energy power from customers (net-metering)
- Integrate the main lessons of this course and illustrate renewable energy applications and efficiency measures for agriculture.
- Energy audits
- Online tools
- Financing options
- Energy policies and regulations
- Renewable energy & efficiency measures
Click Here For Syllabus
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.