Learning Module Information
- Estimated Lecture Hours: 2
- Lab Hours: 1
- Format: PowerPoint
- Recognize current challenges facing the development of renewable energy, treat including the disconnection of our electric grids, capsule and identify possible solutions.
- Critique the energy habits of our country and identify ways to promote energy efficiency.
- Identify sustainability concepts and study organic production systems as a model for energy efficiency and resource conservation in agriculture.
- Describe the basic process of pursuing organic certification and its benefits and challenges.
- Current issues in development
- Grid issues
- Energy efficiency
- Organic production systems
- Organic certification process
Click Here For Syllabus
Please see the User Guide
for information on how to use this curriculum
Common Core State Standards
Common Career and Tech Core Standards
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Language
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Reading
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Speaking & Listening
College & Career Readiness-Anchor Writing
LifeKnowledge and Cluster Skills Content Standards
English Language Arts Standards-Science and Technical Subjects
English Language Arts Standards-Writing
Click HERE to download the Excel Spreadsheet of the detailed standards for all of our modules.
View the Standards Database page to filter our modules for a specific standard.